– Due to staff limitations and the capacity our chefs can accommodate we will not always be able to service both indoor and outdoor dining. Because of this uncertainty we will not be accepting reservations for outdoor tables when indoor dining begins.
INDOOR DINING – from 28th July
– Tables can be reserved for a maximum of 6 guests, this includes children.
– We will not be accepting reservations for more than one table or linking bookings in any way.
– Indoor dining is available for vaccinated guests only, unfortunately, we will not be allowed to admit any guests who fail to produce proof of this along with a valid ID.
Help us to stay open by adhering to the following safety measures:
– Face coverings are mandatory in the restaurant and must be worn when entering, exiting, on the way to your table, and to and from the bathrooms.
– Physical distancing must always be respected; it is not permitted to hover in the walkways or near other guests’ tables.
– Payments will be taken at the table, in the event you need to pay at the till one person may approach the cash desk, we would ask that the rest of your family either remain seated or exit the building.
– Hand sanitiser is provided throughout the restaurant; all guests must sanitise their hands on entering the building.
– Children must always be supervised and must remain seated.
Your account will be closed and all data will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. Are you sure?